|litceysel.ru|| 1 2 3
- Russian traditions;
- English as a world language.
2. Выполните контрольную работу № 1.
Контрольная работа № 1
№ 1. Present Perfect or Past Simple?
1. The police (arrest) two men in connection with the robbery.
a) arrested; b) have arrested. 4. He (wait) for Jack when I (arrive). 7. I have to get my photograph (take) for a new passport.
- British traditions and holidays;
- My family;
2. Выполните контрольную работу № 2.
Контрольная работа № 2
№ 1. Read and decide - Which food is it?
Read these short descriptions of certain kinds of food. Ignore the words you don't understand. Then see if you can answer the questions.
1. They are a basic part of the diet in many countries all over the world. They are round, grow in the ground and have a thin skin which is often peeled before they are cooked. They can be boiled, fried or baked.
2. They are really a fruit although many people regard them as a vegetable. They are soft, red and round and were discovered in South America in the sixteenth century. They are often eaten raw in salads and are also cooked, especially when they are used in sauces for meat and other things.
3. They are a kind of flat shellfish, and can be eaten either raw or cooked. They are now considered to be 'food for the rich', although they were once so cheap in England that poor people ate them all the time.
4. This is one of the oldest vegetables in history. The ancient Greeks and Romans used to eat them raw for breakfast, with a little bit of salt. They are round, with a thin skin which has to be removed before they can be cooked or eaten. They have a very strong smell and are often used to give flavour to soups, sauces and other dishes. 5 Which foods in this list were not described?
- My favourite books and authors;
- Early days of cinema and theatre;
2. Выполните контрольную работу № 3.
Контрольная работа № 3
1. Reading comprehension. Read the text and then circle the best answer.
One day last winter I went to see Sherlock Holmes. I remember the date. It was December 27. Holmes was sitting in a comfortable chair, looking at an old hat.
'Are you busy. Holmes?' I said.
'Not at all, Watson?’ he answered. 'I'm glad to see you. You know Captain Peterson. He brought me this hat and chicken. Peterson is eating the chicken today. I'll tell you the story.'
‘Two days ago Peterson was walking along Goodge Street. He had been to a party which finished at three o'clock in the morning. By the light of the street lamps he saw a tall man in front of him, carrying a chicken under his arm. Suddenly two men came out of the shadows, stopped the tall man and a quarrel started. One of the men hit the tall man and his hat fell to the ground. The tall man tried to hit the man with his stick but missed him and broke a shop window. Captain Peterson rushed forward to help the tall man. He saw Peterson, shouted 'Police' and ran down the street. The other two men followed him. A hat and a chicken were left on the ground.'
'Why didn't he gave them to the tall man?' I asked.
'Because the tall man had disappeared, Watson. But there was a card on the chicken's leg which said, 'For Mrs. Henry Baker'. The name Henry Baker is also inside the hat. Peterson wanted to find the man, but there are hundreds of Henry Bakers in London.'
'So what did he do?'
- Sport in your life;
- History of the Olympic Games;
2. Выполните контрольную работу № 4.
Контрольная работа № 4 (итоговая)
№ 1. Tenses after if and when
Use the verbs in the correct tense:
Complete the sentences with the proper form of the verb.
1. I am going to have a shower when I ______________ (get) home.
2. Julia is going to live in our house while we______________ (be ) away.
3. I'll stay here till he ______________ (come).
4. I can't talk to you now. I _____________ (talk) to you when I have more time. 1. We call the dog Blackie.
№ 6. Sequence of Tenses.
Choose the correct verb form and write it down:
1. The teacher asked who (is/was) present that day.
2. He realized that they (lost/had lost) their way.
3. She says she (will come/would come) in time.
4. He says he (has/had) a good camera now.
5. John said he (will leave/would leave) soon.
6. Ann said that she (is going/was going) to learn to drive.
7. He explained that he (stayed/ had stayed) at home - the day before.
8. My friend says he (has just returned/had just returned) from London.
9. He said that he (lived/had lived) in Moscow the year before.
10. I think the weather (will be/would be) fine next week.
<< предыдущая страница